Who uses Filewebload?Everyone. Millions of people from all walks of life in many countries. Students, professional business people, moms, doctors, plumbers, insurance salesmen, mortgage brokers, you name it.
Why should I use Filewebload?
You should use Filewebload because we are simply the best way to get files from one person to another.
Filewebload eliminates the following problems:
- It is more secure than normal e-mail.
- You don't have to worry about the size of file and being rejected because their e-mail server won't allow a file that big or their e-mail is full.
- If you send a file to several people and discover you forgot someone you don't have to upload the attachment again. Simply send the Filewebload file link to the person you forgot.
- The download is the exact file you uploaded and no one had a chance to spoof or replace the file with another. Our servers are secure, and after a file is uploaded and you have the link it can be removed but not changed.
- Now you are able to e-mail out from an internet cafe, friends PC, or while you're at a company pc. You can easily upload the files from the PC and then download them when you get to your destination.
- Stop being shouted at by your friends saying it took forever to get your e-mail attachment and they couldn't receive or send an e-mail until it's completed. Not everyone is on a high speed connection, and files get larger every day. By sending the link people, can download your files at their leisure when they are ready.
- Eliminate country or domain blocking problems for e-mail. Because of spam, more and more companies are implementing new rules about receiving e-mails. It is not uncommon for companies to delete e-mail from certain countries or even domains. If someone can't receive your e-mail, just telephone them and give them the file link over the telephone. This will allow them to download the file easily and simply.
What are my benefits?
- Absolutely free.
- No special software or equipment needed.
- We won't lose the file and it isn't going anywhere.
- Allows download of the file at your convenience.
- You can download the file again if you lost it or accidentally deleted it.
- The file can't be removed or deleted by anyone but Filewebload.com or yourself.
What kind of files do people upload?For the individuals, it can be things like : music videos, mp3s, songs, computer games, computer software, cell phone ring tones, digital camera photos and albums. Anything from family to automobiles to pets.
For the professional it can be: Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, data files, Word documents, project plans, home construction architect drawings, voice recordings, sales brochures, completed home mortgage contracts, medical lab results, computerserver configuration files, advertising brochures. As you can see, the list is endless. You can upload virtually anything and everything on your PC hard drive.
How often can my files be downloaded from Filewebload?There is no limit! We host files which have been downloaded more than a million times.
How long does Filewebload store my files?Your files will be kept on our servers as long as it is downloaded at least once every 365 days. You may also delete the file yourself if you choose to.
Which files are allowed to be uploaded?All files that do not violate our terms of service or the laws of concerned countries. This means that files violating copyrights or pornography displaying childrens are forbidden and will be removed as soon as we notice.
What is the largest file I can upload?The maximum allowed file size is 150 megabytes. You may split larger files into smaller archives before uploading.
What are the limits for uploading files?You may upload a file every minutes.
What are the limits for downloading files?You may download a file every 1 minutes. Files less than 1 megabytes don't count towards your upload or download limits.